- Sat, Dec 11Pleasant GroveDec 11, 2021, 7:00 PM – 11:05 PM MSTPleasant Grove, 886 W 2600 N, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062, USACelebrate this beautiful holiday season enjoying an elegant dinner and the the sounds of: "THE COOL TONES JAZZ QUARTET" and "LINDY AND THE HOPS" Bring your sweetheart, your friends and your groove to share a night of fun as you eat, dance and mingle together.
- Thu, Dec 31PAPILLON
- Wed, Dec 236121 Highland DrDec 23, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM6121 Highland Dr, 6121 Highland Dr, Holladay, UT 84121, USACome celebrate with us - "Almost Christmas" Holiday Social! 7-9pm Jazz & Blues-Will Baxter Band 9-11:30 Dancing This unique Dinner & Dance Venue/Event Space Includes: Professional Dance Floor Spacious Dining Area Outdoor Patio Lighted Parking Lot LDS Standards & Covid-19 Safety Precautions Observed
- Sat, Dec 126121 Highland Dr
- Fri, May 15PapillonMay 15, 2020, 5:00 PM – May 17, 2020, 12:00 AMPapillon, 6121 Highland Dr, Holladay, UT 84121, USAPapillon GRAND Re-Opening!! This Weekend – Come Celebrate Haitian Flag Day with Food Music Fun Friday & Saturday, May 15 & 16 Doors open each night at 5:00 PM We will be Observing State Recommended Social Distancing – Call upon Arrival for Admittance
- Sat, Dec 21CommonGrounds Workplace
- Fri, Oct 04Impact Hub Salt LakeOct 04, 2019, 7:00 PMImpact Hub Salt Lake, 150 State St #1, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USAJoin us for a special wholesome evening during conference weekend for a night of dinner and jazz performances. Family Friendly. Friday & Saturday October 4th & 5th Live Entertainment, Visual & Performing Arts Signature Sandwich, Soup & Salad Bar Reception Featuring The "Cool-Tone Jazz & Blues"
- Sat, Aug 24Dance to Connect
- Wed, Jul 2466 E 3750 SJul 24, 2019, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM66 E 3750 S, 66 E 3750 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84115, USAThis Ticket includes Latin dancing. If you would like to celebrate your birthday with us please RSVP by July 23rd at 11:30 pm and we will have a table reserved just for you. This is event is for singles, families and couples. It will be a fun night of dancing and great food.
LDS Standards &
Covid-19 Safety Precautions Observed